Sunday, April 6, 2008

Guitar

Today night actually eric,eric gf and me suppose to go jj to watch movie... erm,around 8something eric was rang me up told me that he can go for movie..so i told him next time only go watch.

So after i put down eric called i call last time my secondary classmate and go yum cha haha..yeah his name call ser yuean. and i meet him up at Btk .Tinggi JJ Optical 88..cause currently he was woking at there. so i waiting him finish work..and go Biz's Cafe for yum cha haha.. before i going to let my ass to sit down .. the Biz's Cafe boss come and surve me, she told me that she add me in her friendster i was like huh okay ..but anyway she is quite pretty wakaka..and her look just can guess she look like 17-18 years old...but when i approve her on my friendster that time wahlao..i also cant imagine that she is 25years old man....hahaha...too bad la... i tot i stil got chance haha...jz joke...cos i know inside my heart already got one gal that i really loving rite now hehehe...so i wont go for other gals..hehe....

Haha... when yum cha that time i also totally cant imagine that i meet all my secondary skoolmate at Biz's cafe man..if i not mistaken there got 4group of them n siting diff table total plus together is got 20ppls of my skoolmate and some same age wit me another some is my senior hehe..on that time i jz felt like im still in skooling haha...wah oredi 4years din meet them up and join them ..i can tell you guys i totally lost contact wit them...hehe...but jz now is the good chance to let me hav some chit chat wit them and get their cell num one by one...hehe...

After all that ser yuean and me was get back to our table for start our chit chat ..talk bout last time our skool life... how to ponteng skool... how to spoil teacher car... how we fight in skool until police came... and talk bout when exam time how i did in class all...neway i can tell u all when i exam time inside the class i saw the paper came in front me i'll stand up n see at my form teacher and take the exam paper slowly walk to the tong sampah koyak-kan the paper n throw in there then walk back to my place n sleep.i still can remember wat paper is tat le...you guys know wat paper huh??is my add maths paper.. haha.. and then we talk bout ur future and so on hehe...

Then we yum cha until 1am that time i suddenly pop up 1topic bout guitar thing so ser yuean was like damn happy and he ask me faster bill ..he said he wan to come to my hs and play guitar...so finish yum cha he really came to my hs playing guitar, he stay inside my room both of us play guitar until 4am hehe...yeah at the bottom there is his short video clip


0 comments: