Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FAITH

I've Been..
I've been left out the sudden of moment..
I've been hiding under the light..
I've been lonely for so long..
I've been trapped in between the road..
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love..

I just keep my feelings to myself,
Even though you don't notice me,
i'm just gonna be the quiet guy in the corner,
i just wanna see you and love you in my own way..

I' Saw you
I saw you left..
I saw you back..
I saw you cried..
I saw you shout..
I saw you scream..
I saw you hurt...
I Saw you with my heart...

Everyone know You don't deserve all this..
All I can do is find you a way back into love
I can't make it through without your hand to back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end.

You are the one i hugged
You are the one i kiss
You are the one i miss
You are the one i love..
You are the only one i really love now =)

0 comments: