Monday, April 21, 2008

Decisions decisions

Every decision we make, directly affects our lives. However small or insignificant the effect is, as time passes, we'll realise that our lives are shaped by our decisions.

sometimes I wonder if the decisions I've made were correct.and if I had made a different decision,would my life had taken a different course?

Big decisions, small decisions,when we were young, our parents made our decisions for us, because we were the mental age of cretins and cannot afford to screw up our lives so early in the game.But as we grow older, parents thrust us the responsibility of making our own decisions, giving us no one to blame anymore, no one but ourselves.

I've made a million mistakes. Decisions wrongly made. Hesitation, biasness, pettiness, social retardedness and a major blur brain all contributed to these wrong decisions.

Consequences include loss of a lot of could-have-beens.

But today, today, I'm going to make a decision which consequence is good.

Today, I'm going to ________________.

don't know yet. every decision has the probability of being regrettable. Do help me fill in the blank.

0 comments: