Monday, April 21, 2008

You.

I honestly don't know what I've become.It seems as if my whole world revolves around you, except you don't know it.

Every morning I wake up, the first thing I think about is your smile, your crinkly cute but tired eyes from too many late nights' sleep.I smile as I take my morning shower, thinking about your last words to me the night before, and look forward to more as the hours of the day roll in.

Everything I do, I think about you.Every time my phone's message alert comes on, I get excited, thinking it might be a message from you, and get disappointed when it isn't. Every time I'm on MSN I expect every message that pops up to be yours.Everything I read I think about what you'd say about it.Every song I hear I wonder if you'd like it, and I've grown to love the songs you sent me.Everywhere I go, I wish I'd bump into you, but sadly I'm not as lucky as I'd hoped.

I get excited when people talk about things that you had talked about to me, no matter how nondescript they were.I find myself getting interested in things I had never been interested in, just because you told me about them.

Every word you say, impacts me in a way that no other person's could.

You have absolute power over how i feel - happy or sad.Yet you don't know how much you mean to me, or maybe you just don't want to know.

[[Haiz that how i try to not contact you in this few days cause i really sad of thinking of you and i didnt replay your msg, i didnt call you, and i also didnt sms you. Although i was really missing you really in love with you until that deeply, but i just try to make myself busy and hang out with my frens, hang out to clubbing to overcome this kinda of sad feeling]]

0 comments: