Sunday, April 13, 2008

2 guys 2 girls & 1 bottle of wine

Just us, the four bestie having a chill out chit chatting session at Terrace Bar on Thursday night. A bottle of white wine as the kicker for the night and obviously when girls get together with guy, I bet you all know what will happen.
*clickety click*
*flashy flashes*

.....
VinTheDazzlingQueen
CherrySueThePrincess
That night both of them decided to camwhore in a different manner. Random stupiak poses that they don't often do in front of the camera cos it's rather boring to find same sort of face expression and poses in most of their photos.
Firstly, would be a pic of their front face because vin says she don't look good taking pics with her front face. I totally disagree. She looks just as good. Agree? :)
Front face with squinted eyes :)
As for cherry, she seldom pose with side profile. So here she go...

The disappointed expression
The usual BLOW&SUCK combo


Kononnyer candid shots..


That's it for thier random simple yet lovely chill out night with my beeyatch. Love them to bits!

p/s : To all my frens who are patiently waiting for me to upload all the photos. Sorry for the extreme delay on photos update and all. I think I should either stop going out too often or stop capturing too many pics... Too many happening nights. Stresssnyer

0 comments: