Sunday, April 20, 2008

You Are Cursed

I was suppose to write about my finals but now that I saw some no life anonymous comments, I am gonna divert this post to those losers. I don't usually get pissed with those lifeless critics but there is one rule.

Critic me all you want, I don't give a damn because it will never affect me in any way. But don't you ever DARE to critic others. Especially the gal i lstil loving right now the only one(i know,you know i was saying you),my love ones, family & friends.

Whoever you are, SATAN will screw you in HELL! Even if it is just words but I will make sure SATAN will not leave you in peace. Curse and swear that you will suffer for your own deeds. U r just f**ked up now.

Listen up! Now I am warning any other no life anonymous or random critics. Dare to leave critics bout people I love then be ready to bear the consequences.. I am a karma believer. I might be a witch crafter as well to curse you with black magic. So don't simply f*** around noobsters!

Btw for your information, if my sister needs a plastic surgery, then I guess more than half the world will be crying out loud every single day for their turn to get one. Then I think I should straight away take up plastic surgeon course instead. Guarantee rich! #%$^%^&* I don't understand why these people never use their brain before expressing it out. Perhaps memang tak de otak!!!

[[ A lesson for the day : Don't you dare to simply mess with people's life because you will never know what power they have to take vengeance ]]

0 comments: