Saturday, April 19, 2008

KL Freeze


Time Stopped
in K.L for 4 minutes on last Sunday. Didn't you felt it?

Well, about 1000 people actually felt it but if you didn't then I guess you have just missed this one great phenomenal experience.

The lil secret note that were passed around...snap down by vin.
The place where everyone gathered and patiently waited for the magical moment :p


*my babi fren DJ Ernest Chow wanna be part of the pic too*
*Sue & Vin practicing on our freezing pose -.-"'*
The fashion show that everyone is waiting patiently for it to end. LOL.
And when it's time, everyone who were aware with this, started freezing...
Sue & Vin Posing with my babi fren Dj Ernest at the background holding the camera :D
Aiks? Another pose?
Woooopsie... Terbocor pulak. Got caught changing pose when they were suppose to freeze. Well, they did freeze for 4 mins but they froze too early and got tired with 1 pose, so they continued freezing till everyone started moving again. FAILURE. hahaha. It was a bit messed up because of the misinterpreted message on the freezing time but there's nothing much to complain cos it's our FIRST TIME and it can be considered quite successful. Credits should be given to organizers k? :)

Other random freezers...
*John & his girl.. Sooo darn schweeet... Salute for being able to freeze without bursting out laughing. If it was me? I definitely suffocate to death laughing at my partner*

This one very CREATIVE as well..

And the one and only poser pic that appeared in the local newspaper, THE STAR..

Not exactly this picture but for those who saw it will understand what I mean. Sorry that I am too lazy to capture it from the newspaper itself and instead use other photographers photo. Anyhow it's totally not a thing where I will go Ooooooh Wahhhhhh... Their pic is out on the local newspaper!! but instead SHIT! Why does Sue hand look sooOo manly? *cries* Stewwwpittt overstraining effect after holding and maintaining the camera in such position for freaking FOUR mins. Bugger. SoOo smart of Sue to choose this pose. Now that I know camwhoring is a disaster +_+

Anyway thanks alot to all the photographer for these nice shots to send it to Sue,Vin,John,My Babi Fren DJ Ernest and Me:)

There is actually many more absolutely hilarious freezer poses on that day which will definitely spam my whole blog with pics if I would to post all of the 1000 participants pics ere. No doubt, blogger would kill me for doing that too! haha.

Too bad if you missed the real thing but not to worry cos due to the success of the event, there will be another one held on the 20th of April at Sunway Pyramid in conjunction of the World Earth Day. For more info, click on this Facebook event link, FREEZE AGAIN!

Hope to see y'all at the second round :)

0 comments: