Sunday, April 13, 2008

Heartz

Yesterday, I have just opened up the box that I receive about more than a month ago. Everyday, I've been staring blankly at it. To Open or Not? Finally decision made. If I don't open it, it will still be there, accumulating dust. Unless I suspect it's a magical toy which has legs to run away -.-

So, I chose to open it on the special day, day before yesterday. The SECOND. Once special it will always remain special. Memories will always be remembered. Thanks for always trying to make me smile on blissful moments at times like those. I did.


Actually there is another reason for me not to open the box. It is because even if I opened it, I don't know where to start or how to start and hating it to be right, I was seriously still staring blankly at it. I tried figuring it out, wanting to ask but I was just LOST.

Thanks for showing me yesterday. I will try my best to master the basics first and explore further in depth till I fully master it as a token of appreciation to your lovely courtesy.

p/s : Fully focus on your career path. You deserve the title "Most Outstanding Employee Award" *applause* and even more to come. You really made me proud for achieving much and I entirely support you. Life is filled with challenges. This is the ultimate one we are to face. Thanks for understanding and you've got my blessings in whatever you do. Hoping for the same. Heartz.I also will be same as you achieving my career =)

0 comments: