Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life Is Really Full Of Challenge And Obtacles

I finally understand why human always fall for love.
When someone approch us and treat us too nice we tend to create a relation between ourselves.
Well, there is something in this world i will never really understand.
I duno how to define this feeling and not sure what kind of relatonship is that.
Whether..
Is it because u got touched and u felt in love?
Is it because u have feeling for them too?
Is it because the nature Love of human being?
Is it because u want to repay whatever they did?
There are many possible reason could be.
This is just like a chicken and an egg stories.
Not sure either the chicken come first or the egg which come first.???
Is kind of sad and hurt to live life in such a miserable situation.
Well, this is The Real WOrld.
Thing won't be as perfect as our expectation.
Life Is Really Full Of Challenge And Obtacles.
Human will never feel contented .
-[The Stupidest thing is keep sat behind edge and keep wonderring about the past. You are just smothering yourself.The smartest way is face it with reality and keep life move on.Show some human sanity and the reason you want to survive in this world.]-
*** Honestly, I don't really like make thing so complicated.
Right this moment is totally not what i want it to be.
From very beginning i told myself i to want clear off all ur sorrow and rub of your tears.
No need to worry about everything i've done
I really did everything with my willingness.
I Don't want u to feel bad
I Don't want u to blame yourself.
I Don't want u to feel sorry.
I dont want u to feel this way. =(
I really hope i could turn back to you and i still not to give up to you.
I really hope i can erase every single thing.
Maybe whatever thing that i have done doesn't work at all.
Eventually i make it even more worst.
I'm not gonna blame anyone.
Maybe you will think there wont be such a kind or good person in your world.
This does not mean there is none outside your world.
Right now beside you there is one.
There is nothing else i can help you now.
Every decision you made is all under your authority.
I can only be an observer.
With the maturity level and experinces that i had.
Put a trust on me, i can overcome by myself.
I'm a guy not a jerk.
There nothing for me to lose.
And nothing is impossible to me.
If this doesn't make u feel better.
Please stab me with a knife.
This might make me feel even much better.
I'm not sure about future.
Is good to have dream, Coz dream us go futher.
But what for worrying and thinking on something that haven happen.
*** Worrying won't help you get closer to a solution. Think of pleasant things.***
I felt so sorry to my friend "K" you know who you are that i mean in "K_ _ _ _".Really sorry.
I really have to move on and might leave you behind.
**awaiting,awaiting.awaiting M.I.R.A.C.L.E.*
** No One To Blame.. If wan to Blame .. Blame Myself **

0 comments: