Monday, March 31, 2008

Saturday is my starry starry night!!

So yesterday afternoon i was sleeping for the whole day, when i finish worked around 1pm i went back home for sleep and i didn't plan wanna to go out anywhere. so when i was inside my dreamland that time eric was called me up around 2something and he asked wanna go for SPA and MESSAGES at KL..i was blur and thinking twice wan to go or not!! cause he told me the cost is RM80++ . then i think and think, and give him the answer that i duwan to go..cause too tired already! after i put down his call then i continue sleep back again..haha..i slept until 6something and again eric rang me up to follow him go buy movie ticket at bkt.tinggi jj. cause he was on his way back from SPA and MASSAGES.. then i said okie no poblem..
Know wat when we reach there eric went and bought 3 tickets is the midnight show and the movie call "WATER HORSE".. however you guys know what when he bought the ticket tat time got 2ticket is couple seat and other one is single seat for me! wahlao..he treat me really good man n leave me alone ask me to seat alone diu..
wahsei 1st i tot the moive is damn nice mana tau the movie is totally damn funny and childish man ish...
So after we bought the ticket eric was on his way fetching me go buy his watch. wahlao when he at the watch shop , he bought the watch tat time keep on suan siao me to the saleman tat i wearing Mont Blanc watch and also limited edition meanwhile he aso told the saleman tat my Mont Blanc watch cost me 9k plus.. tat time i was like ish damn dunno is piss off or shy man..so i quickly take of my watch and put inside my pocket haha..but i aso got suan siao him back tat "eric buy new watch d lo.. is NUATICA brand 1k plus watch haha...wah eric rich d ar!!"
so from tat time when he got his new watch i was keep suan siao him eric eric...u change alot la...u damn rich d la..got money to buy new watch n pay wit cash haha..n he was keep smiling at there haha..
Okie.. let's goin into the water horse topic now!!
This movie can say: Adventure, Adaptation, Fantasy, Family Movie
so this movie stories is talking bout..
A young Scottish boy finds an enchanted egg. Taking it home, he soon finds himself face-to-face with an amazing creature: the mythical "water horse" of Scottish lore.Synopsis: When Angus, a young Scottish boy, finds an enchanted egg, he takes it home and soon finds himself face-to-face with an amazing creature: the mythical "water horse" of Scottish lore. Angus begins a journey of discovery, facing his greatest fears and risking his life to protect a secret that would give birth to a legend.
Erm...i think i stop here u guys go n hav a watch den u guys will know the full stories d!! hehe..

0 comments: