Friday, April 25, 2008

Shocked

Today is a shocking day. I was awaken by an unidentified phone call and u know what! It was my long lost friend. OMG! I am freaking shock. I think anyone and most of my circle of frens would be extremely shock as well but I ain't exposing who. It is suppose to be a secret but it's so unbelievably true that I had to express it out ere. Well, it's for me to know, for you to find out!!!

Btw, it is good to hear from YOU once again...

These days my life is filled with surprises *wooots* Fingers crossed that everything happens for good. Somehow, I feel so humanly alive once again :) tralalalalala *beautiful melodies playing at the back of my head*

All emo tunes, off you go to my recycle bin :)

By the way if you notice, Facebook came out with this lil chatbox thing. Awww.. it is so friggin cute and very useful to those who stalks ppl thru facebook *wink* With this new feature, it's gonna be way more convenient! haha. I am meddling with it now..

Oooops. I am just dropping by after a long while of procrastinating in front of my notes.

GAVZ!!! FOCUS ON UR WORK!!!

0 comments: