Sunday, April 27, 2008

ShanT 20th birthday

Happy 20th Birthday Lim Shan Ti.

A simple celebration for my best fren babe Ms. ShanT at Republic, a new chilling out club at Sunway Pyramid. It was just plainly drinking, chatting and chilling out night. Couldn't plan anything better cos first of all it was a Monday night 21st of April and the fact that the rest of the gang is not in town! Furthermore it is my busy working period. Will make it up to my best fren baby ShanT k?! Hope u did enjoy the night tho! :)

This time I sped up my uploading speed specially for my best fren baby girl :p

The threesome night ...
A pitcher of Mojitos for the birthday girl

We love the ambience of the club and also the cute cute sofas. SOoo beautiful and comfy...

Birthday girl & CherrySue

I told u the interior design of the club is fabulous whereby they even have a runway for models like them. Lolx.

I enjoyed it. Hope u did! :)

I guess this is only part 1. Part 2, this weekend aite Ms.Shan.t! muahz muahz.

Oh shite.. My busy working life going to strat next month. Going to have tiring days and fully up all my empty time..

Darnnit.

0 comments: