Sunday, April 13, 2008

Condolences

Life is very unpredictable. You can never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. Promises is to be made but yet to be granted because we can never assure the next second of our life. All we can do is to cherish every second of our life by doing our best and live life to the fullest without having any regrets in the future. I am trying my best to appreciate every moment of my life and spend it with the people I love.

Being a lil emo ere is because recently I heard about the news of a boy who is not related to me but somehow can be considered as my junior in high school, passed away just a few days ago. It was an accidental death. A sad story to hear but we shall not grief over this but instead embrace those memories he had left for us. Although I don't even know this person but we are all human and I believe that somehow someway we are all related. Therefore, I shall pour my condolences to this lil soul here.

At least through this, we will tend to appreciate the ppl around us even more.

Especially my family.. The love that can never be compared.

0 comments: