Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thanks for the reminder, dude

“Find a girl, hold her hand, and kiss her lips” It’s just this simple if you want a girl friend. Tired of being lonely? Try it; after all, this thing is common now a day – But I can’t do it. I wanted to try and do, but I failed. I guess I am just not that type of person. I guess I just can’t smoke like others, drink a lot of alcohol like all my friends, and waste all the money on girls. No matter how hard I try to be that, I just can’t, because I am not that type. Just does what I want to do, what I feel it is true, never regret after doing it, and never regret that I did not do it. I know wat I should do now, and what I should be. Perhaps one day, someone will see it. Thanks for the reminding dude, you reminded me of myself. I will think smart and will not act stupid now. This is specially for you :) You know who you are :)

0 comments: