Monday, April 14, 2008

Bye KL And KLANG. Hello Aussie Land.

I am gonna leave K.L and KLANG. The whole family is migrating to the land down under, Aussie soon. A sudden shocking news for me as well... speechless. no comment. I wonder if it's a good or bad thing? To sigh or not to sigh? But one things is have to wait for mum fully recover 1st. =)

The only thing that cross my mind is....

My FRIENDS! I am sooo gonna miss all of my friends and also the lifestyle here. No more sampatz, no more arabic session, no more crazy nights, no more mamak session, no more heritage row, no more... I dunno. Too many things till I dunno how to express thru words. Dang~

I guess adapting to the foreign place wouldn't be a problem for me especially when my whole family is there. However, I still can't accept the fact that I am gonna leave KL and KLANG for good. My beloved friends :'( tsk tsk *Cry out super duper loud* wooohooo... finally one whole family can together at aussie... since i was at brisbane having my study at there everyday i also wish that my whole family can migrating to aussie stay with my elder bro...but now thank to god..my wish is come ture..thankz alot...i going to back to aussie sooner haha...those thing that i was planning right now wan i think i gonna to slowly let go. Got 1thing i not going to give up is my further studies as master hehe...and the gal i was chasing right now i also going to be slowly walk off until i back to aussie =)wowowow. yea at here i wish one of my fren hopefully she and her macho bf name chicky couple together will be staying happy always...i will really pray hard for them =) wish them have brightness future and undertaking! god will send his bless to both of you wan ya.what i know i just can guide her and stand by her all the time and also been secretly blessing her all the time and wish her all the time. =)

Hopefully that it is just a false alarm. Yet part of me do wanna migrate and explore the foreign place. This or that? Contemplating again... :(

To smile and ponder upon what surprises GOD had lay for me at the foreign place.

Is it gonna be for real or not?

If it is for REAL, everyone, DO MISS ME ok?

If it is NOT, everyone, BE THANKFUL ok?

-_-

A random one. Just to share another inspirational phrase by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

[[“It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams."]]

True to that.

0 comments: