Sunday, March 23, 2008

ALICIA LISTEN PROPERLY WHAT I GOTTA TELL YOU AT BOTTOM!

In fact, what's the meaning of love? To me, "Love" is a fate in between a person and another person, To create a good relationship with your lover. Caring and sharing, Forgive and forget, Give and take. Just as there are many types of lovers, there are many kinds of love. Though love is inherent in all human cultures, "Love" is to act intentionally, in sympathetic response to others, to promote overall well-being. This definition applies to the positive connotations of love. In your life love come and go, it might bring you happiness somehow it might bring sadness for you. However, there's no eternal love in this word. Or you can say is game!

It's too late to say I regret.I scare of Love,really! I fall once d and i scare to fall in the second time. I'm gonna start in love with a person i really love for a period d she is kimmy. Alicia honestly say, it's glad to know you. Thank you for giving me such a good living. I really appreciated yet happy. I lead all my hope for you when I was with you, I serious in my relationship I never set it as a joke. But only one word can effect the 3years relationship that we hardly built. It's a magic! wahahaha...so innocent! Because of a lie! You got to make sure why must you tell lie? At first I don't have to do so strict to you! But you are too flirt,liar that's makes a lie to me! *When I say the truth and you will angry and quarrel, let you scold until me like an animal, let you whack, let you pinch me until blueblack. did you felt what is my feeling when you did all that to me everytimes??you don't know(then what's the point I still love you?) , When You tell lie and make me mad, When You keep quiet not to tell anything and you hide to me( ARGHHHH....That's crazy!So can I know what should I do?)* In another words, Are you sure you honest to me?(Ofcause you didn't! And please ask yourself why must you tell lie?) It's not fair to me!!! I forgive you when you did anything wrong. Oppositely,you will get mad and waiting for me to persuade you. Wahahaha....this is so RIDICULOUS! So gurls and guys, IF you want your partner to be honest in everything then please let he/she do whatever he/she like. Don't control them too much. And I am fine and also very free now , wanting to let go and let fate to decide.Well,alicia listen properly is a good thing to leave me alone and i already find my new love and lay my love to her (please not to disturb her i don't wan she get hurt from you,so alicia you please fuck off in my life)! And please not to keep calling me to couple back with you, if couple back there also still got a gap between both of us. so sorry that i cant do that to you cause i really dont have that previous love and feeling to you. It's time to write full stop.

0 comments: