Monday, March 17, 2008

Lost in a maze.

Hello to anyone who's still reading this blog! :) Life has been a roller coaster lately.. Most probably would not know about it. That's because I haven't been keeping in touch with any of my friends outside uni and college for a while now! Sorry about that.. Hey peeps I still remember you all k! Haha! We'll hang out when having those public holidays or weekends! :P So yeah.. with in 2weeks i already start working, I'm running out of juice.. Feeling lazy and tired everyday. Just wanna do something other than works... I've lost my concentration and motivation to works cause i still in the mood for hanging around. But i still felt like going to continue for my futher studies again! Tried to do some works but ended up staring blankly at the document and proposer for 5 mins and then spend the next 30 mins walking around the office thinking of something else to do!!

0 comments: