Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Goodbye Poem To Chan Family

Daddy i wish you earlier 1st,
Happy Birthday Daddy
Bye Bye To Chan Family
Going To Outstation Working At Johor And Busan
Poem for Mr Chan and Family :
My lao peh is my Hero
But he always see me is Zero
He loves to to ask me “seng yat hui pin duo?”
I love to answer him “go yao cheh hor”
My daddy love to give us surprise
His favourite surprise for me is Rotan
So next time I can live like Sultan
When I tell him next time my son name
Is Ham Kar Chan
He ask me go hong kan.
My lao peh lao bu loves to kao peh kao bu
I take their kao peh kao bu as siao kao bu
Whenever they kao peh kao bu, I’ll sleep like a ter bu
That is why I am so beautiful.
Papa say I "gao kai lui"(good in tackle gal)
Mama ask me to "seng lui"(save money)
Ah Ma ask me to "jiak ka pui"(eat fat abit)
I say they love to "pang pui"
Hope you guys like it, dadday,mummy and Mama how you guys lecture me i still can remember it and i'll take care myself at outside so don't worry bout me so much ya!! i love you all so much and i'll miss all of you. bye bye!! Chan Family.

0 comments: