Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Emo + Stress

Emo


Stress





upon request from the little girl (Mel)... i'm gonna update my blog
We'll it's been 1 weeks since i started my new work. And i'm starting to feel the stress already. Today itself already got 1 meeting and 1 proposer by last week due. By the grace of GOD, i will pull through this work.
Am i glad that i have 5 days of work per week!!! YAHOO.com
But i have to pay the consequences... Monday to friday my work is from 9am to 5pm.
Stress in office,Stress from peers,Stress from meet up those company big boss and my proposer,Stress from boring meeting... especially jakey and me,Stress from travelling on the road everyday,And finally,Stress from being single but dont know is it consider is single or in my new relationship,hopefully is the new relationship with she and me...
AHHAAH...saturday, sunday = HOLIDAY!!!!
This month met a few new crazy friends...All of them is happening...Some fat... Some thin...Some SHORT... *cough*cough*crazy short little boy...And complicating overseas students...
Yea.. i met these 5 ppl from saudi arabia who is studying in JAPAN!!!
YUP japan... and currently having their breaks.. so they joined monash university to experience Chemical Engineering in English and im the one who start working.. lolxx
And got to learn some fantastic japanese phrase from them...Most of them are BAD words... so i better not share it aloud.. lolxxxx
Now i feel so tired... BLOGGING JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MEL...since she like to STALK my blog...yup.. gonna take a work soon...BUT first... i wanna play boggle b4 i work.......




I really need this!!

I'm a fooser!! I Miss foosball-ing

0 comments: