Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Darling Where'd You Go, Miss You So

*I MISS my darling kimmy in every beats of heart,In every blink of my eyes,In every second of Time and...In every moment of the Day!
*I miss you like crazy Even more than words can say I miss you like crazy Every minute if every day
*I never felt nothing in the world like this before Now I'm missing you
*When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you
*So dear I will wait for you to cheer me up Cause I don''t know what else i can do
*And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
*I'll stand by you Take me in, into your darkest hour when you down ornot happy And I'll never
desert you
*All I wanted was to know I'm safe Don't want to lose the missing you I've found Remember when you said that you would change
*If it's true don't leave me all alone out here Wondering if you're ever gonna take me there Tell me what you're feeling cause I need to know what happen to you in your life
*Darling just as long as you know Wherever you go If there's a road that leads you back my way I'll be at the end of that road Just so you know I...I'm gonna be there when you face any unhappy thing to share with me
* I wanna know what turns you on So I can be all that and more I'd like to know what makes you cry So I can be the one who always makes you smile
*Tu amor, I will always be Tu amor, means the world to me Estarás siempre en mi corazónYou're the one in my soul And I live for tu amor, tu amor.
*DARLING I DID AND I DO , I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!

0 comments: