Friday, March 28, 2008

A Sadness Day And Moody Day, Cause She Not Going To Choi Me!


This is the second time and the second of the day.I really don't know how to describe my mood right now! so i just went and find eric at Biz Cafe and tell all bout my ex thing how she testi the gal that i loving right. my ex was having a rude attidute and type all the stupid thing into the gal i love in her testi and also she was saying how she hurt me last time all that! aiya really got no comment at all.
By the way,now the gal who i love right now she was like getting to avoid me, and ask me leave her for some time and she will be alright! is it bcos of this she trying to avoid me?? or she really found her cup of teh to d other person?? is it the guy call chicky?? i really got no idea.
Hmmmm....so when i finish telling all this to eric..eric gav me the advices is just leave her alone for few days, he told that "if the thing is yours mean is yours, if not mean not." he also say " in this world the ocean is so big u scare cant catch any fish from there?? u wan a better fish also got! what for have to make urself so suffer at there!"
What he told me all also is true and he say to me dont have gf wont die wan okie. he just asked me not to think so much in all this. and he advice to me is just concentrate in my work and my career too.
Meanwhile i also got tell my pet sis "Ms. Yang" bout this and she also told me
"not to call the gal that i love don't call, no point continue calling her if she don't want to hear ur explanation.. show her without her life still go on well.."
and also
"let her feel the emptiness.. if she don't call u after a while then u shud know wat place u stand in her.."
then she giv a good advice
"think good life will be good.. Life does not need to be beautiful to be wonderfull.."
"then u will be happier instead of always say haiz..........."
Haiz...neway i really love her so so so much! how can i put down all this in so suddenly huh?? u guys tell me how?? giv some advices pls?? if tis world got relationship medicine im sure i'll go and buy one and eat d forget all the things!
But, i luckly got my pet bro eric to accompany me for today night. all i hav to say i really thanks to him cause after both of us finish our tea i drove my car home and he asked me to wait at my hs outside he come n ride me from klang go until kl den drive back to klang again! did u guys know wat i did inside his car?? okie let's see from all the way i inside the car wind down the window n keep shouting inside the car from klang to kl and from kl to klang. however we aso speeding in the highway simply go over those car who driving slow. yeah we really meet an accident and bang lorry man! wow that is cool haha!! cos eric and me was injured. but we was fine.
Neway what should I say? happy? sad? glad? upset? down? exciting? moody? disappointed?
I don't know what else to say. I deserve it! I only can shout it out here on my blog cause nobody know, nobody care. How do I express? I love the youngest me cause no worries. sigh....me,myself & I=alone.
That's it for today!-sign off-
'guilty'-(i making alot of problem to her)
'regret'-(i regret that i din protect her)
'disappointed'-(i disappointed for everything)
'hurt'-(get hurt from my ex and the gal i was loving now)
'sad'-(sad bcos of she din really care bout me at all d)
'down'-(down becos i scare im not a cup of teh to her)
'pain'-(pain is becos she ask me leave her for some time)
'moody'-(moody becos i miss her so much and miss her voice on the phone)
"HAVING A GOOD SAKE FOR THIS MONTH"

0 comments: