Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Im Back To My Blog Again!

So sorry to all my bloggie reader that i missing in the mission for quite long ago..if i not mistaken is i been missing in my mission for around 1 and the half month! anyway i really bored in sometimes and lazy to update my bloggie. cause nowadays i was damn fan alot of thing exspecially is my family things!! really fuck up life man!! but anyway i at here i really wan to thanks to 1 person that i love her so much ,i care her so much , cause she is the one always be my side to concern me and cheer me up all the time. so at here i would to tell her that...
"my kimmy darling love~just dropping by to pen u down a lil love at here to let all my bloggie reader and wan them know and also wanting you to know...that you bring the brightest colours and the sweetest taste to my life....strengthening my soul and mind..yet at timez you can make weak to my knees...you are my life baby...and forever will be as such.....missing you alot...wanting to come back to your realm of love..i love you...sooo much..so very much!!!..my love...my heart..my soul...forever yourz..only yourz...mmmuuuaaahhhh!!!!~tonz and tonz of love*gavin*..~kimmy darling~..mmmuuuaaxxxx!!!!!...mmmuuaackkzzzz!!!"





so the day is passing so fast and today 11th march 2008 is my brother coming back from aussie for a week , meanwhile he is going to come back to propose to his gf that ask for marry him during his gf bday on 12th march 2008!! wowow!!! brother i support you well done..hey guys my brother also asked 100ppls to wrote all sweets text on 1 big paper and snap the pic and sent to him..and he will upload all the pic to the website,and when he propose that time will show it out the website to his gf!! so on top here is the pic and all the words that i worte and my cousin franky jz helping me wrote all the small small words ish =_=" ya..he is the one of my best cousin and also jz graduate in "sai ko lo gi" in aussie too..i think im the one who "sai ko" him all the time n cheer him up!! oh ya i also forget that my parents also got worte some funny thing to my bro let's see ..i'll show you guys what my dad and my mummy wotre in chinese wakaka both of them is so cute wei..exspecially is my mummy she is so happy until she is the one who going to marry again..wakakaka..n also can u see the pic that she is promoting her teeth is so white hahaha!!mummy you are so cute i love you so much muacks!!!




yeah guys i really need you guys help after readed my bloggie, can you guys help me to look "puppy poodle" as which in brown colour and also have to be 2month to 3 month big and i really need it urgent before 29th of may 2008. if got any information pls send me a msg or text me to my bloggie chat box!!

thankz alot and i appricated it!!

0 comments: