Saturday, March 22, 2008

21st March 08 The last day gathering with my elder brother at klang hs.

Gavin room....
Yea, this guy is my elder bro and also graduate in medical course as a phamacy..now is a phamacy boss in aussie(brisbane) and that gal is his future wife(jz register on last saturday,my bro all the way back from aussie on 13th march is because of wanna propose to his gf to be his wife and now he already did it..wuhuhuhu!!)
He's the one who always smile =) and never see him sad,Love you brother.
Ohya, the gal was having her tea her name call ling foong(bro wife) and beside her one is call pei jiu!!
Dad and elder bro,both of them was chit chatting!
Let's see from my left is: Michalle is my cousin bro and he also a future doctor. meanwhile he is doing his last semester in this year and graduate in may 2008. so after may he is a real doctor and with his doctor license, the middle wan is my second brother also a future doctor.he is doing the 3rd years medical course in IMU(International Medical University)..so the last is my lovely mummy.
from my right is: my younger bro now is a college student doing phamacy course at sunway college..
and me.....im jz a daddy and mummy useless son wakakaka!!! i graduate at Division of Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineeering University of Queensland‎ as a engineer!!
cos i jz know how to spend money and take those nonsense pic.
see...nonsense pic again!! wakakaka....
WTF MAN!!! SOONER MY FAMILY GOING TO BE A MEDICAL FAMILY...FUCK MAN...AND IM THE ONLY SON AS A ENGINEER.."DUI NIA SENG..NIAMA HAI...6..7...MAHAI@$@!$%$^%&*%%$&^*^$#@%#^$@%^*(*&^%$#$......FUCK"!!


0 comments: