Sunday, March 23, 2008

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Today my mood suppose to be very nice! TOO BAD! Someone might
jealous or naive enough wanna harm me in my relationship! And I don't know who
the hell SHE or he is! Talk craps in front of ppl , Dare you come in front of us
and talk! Don't talk behind me! I dissing this kind of ppl! Take care yourself
before bother others things! I'm rude when ppl craps about me wrongly! IF you
are free enough to KAYPO around please KAYPO the right things! AND YOU TOO!
LISTEN UP! Rather believe other who trying to spoil our relationship and not to
believe ME! I'm so disappointed! THE WORST!I AM SPEECHLESS! I'm not gonna
involve this kind of SHIT anymore!
FIRST TIME I MET THIS! WHO ARE YOU? YOU SHOULD KNOW! AND I AM
HERE SHOUT AND CURSE YOU OUT! I CURSE YOU BREAK UP WITH YOUR LOVE ONE BEFORE YOU
MEET AN ACCIDENT, ACCIDENT IN THE WORST PLACE , BODY AND HEAD SEPARATE INTO TWO
OR THREE OR FOUR!!!
Today you destroy us next day you will get the same things
either worst.Received all the negative karma la! Be more MATURE
pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

0 comments: