Tuesday, March 11, 2008

To The Darling Kimmy Of My Heart

A Brunch Of Small Rose Took By Me 11.03.2008



Have i ever oved,missed and cared someone
and felt
terrible
because i think tat she doesn't miss me and love me did she?


Loving,missing and caring someone is a terrible
but at the
same time,sweet feeling.
I will be sitting around
wondering if i
meant
anything to her.
Thinking if she ever cares
about me.
Rushing to the phone once it
rings hoping that it's
her.


Looking out of the window
hoping that
she will
surprise me by appearing
outside my house.


Sitting in front of the
television but
thinking of
her
missing the final episode of
my
favourite show.


Laying on my bed,
thinking of the last
time or the last night we sms and on the phone together.


Thinking of how nice it will be
to sit under the stars
again, talking about
everything, share our dreams,
plans, future.
Logging on to the internet
hoping to see
her online.


When i realise that she
isn't online or sms me
and did not return on my page and phone inbox,
i will start worrying
if she is okay.


Loving,missing and caring someone is a way of
growing up i
guess.
It exposes me to loneliness.
It teaches me how to cope with
being
lonely and let me
know that there is actually a
feeling
known asemptiness.
Sometimes it feels good to
love,miss and care someone.
I know that i really love her ,missing her ,care her and
i indulge
in the
feeling of loving, missing and caring for
her.
But loving,missing and caring someone and not
knowing if she is feeling the same is terrible.
I feel as if i are being left
alone.
So if i miss and care someone,i'll tell
her and
let her know.
At the same time, ask if she
miss ,care and love me.
Don't let the feeling of
Missing,caring and loving someone
become
jealousy or paranoid.
If me are the one being loved,
missed ,cared ,loved
and her know it,
if I miss ,care ,and love her ,
I'll tell her.
I'll tell myself don't let her wait.
SO MY DARLING KIMMY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

0 comments: