Sunday, March 23, 2008

23 MARCH 08 (This Is Gavin's = Gavz Blog)

Alright, about previous post I'm here to apologize to everyone of you. Due to my private reason I have to delete it. So sorry If I've said anything harsh,and hurt you just like me. Please don't get mad ya.I understand your feeling cause we are guy. (Hey hey, don't misunderstanding again, I'm not talking about you k!)

Again to say, this is http://allaboutgavinwonderfullife.blogspot.com/ means everything about me. And i can do whatever I like in my blog. If you don't like it you can read others blog. hehe...Thank you!And I won't get hurt anymore, again and again... :) *Take a break*

Honestly said, Now I really sad, disappointed, hurt... but I can't write it out and say it out. You should understand my feeling. :)

I AM HUMAN! hahaha....(you might think I'm crazy, keep laughing right? I must do so! I'm going to get mad soon if continue like this. I rather die!)

When I cry alone ,when I sad behind, when I hurt at the corner, and who gonna bother me? ahhahaha...nobody la...ONLY me,myself & I.

NOBODY understand me! but only SHE(my mummy)! Friends? I have many! But Close friend? I have only one and he is the only one(Eric)! And another one you know what d ler...hahaha...I HAVE NO IDEA.

GAVIN is GAVIN , Me is Me! I will never change! was me!

0 comments: