Tuesday, March 11, 2008

11th March 08 Moody And Stress!! Alone until like nobody care. ='(

Now the time is 7.15pm, guys guess what??? i still in the office rushing up all my document everything! haiz!! what a company is this?? i really like keep settle my sale boy shit with their document that like rubbish..what to do get ppl high salary but have to work until the best as they wan!! but, good also i halfway play bloggle and work.
Actually i be a assistant sales manager also not that easy have to settle this and have to settle that,pass few days just let a customer scold until my tears going to drop down,luckly got jakey beside me and shoot him back. Wah the hurt is almost same like fall in love to a gal until the end the gal say she not love you anymore that kinda of hurt feeling!
For you guys can say wah so good so young can be a assistant sales manager. but tell you guys,for you all is nice to hear that because of the position and the name gaven by my boss as"ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER"! when i cant give the things as they wan , im the one will kena scold by my boss until like one of an animal!! wah the feeling is like so hurt.haiz!! just forget bout it i said so much at here also got no used!!
What i know is, all the O.T at office thing i just can keep it to myself and wont let my mum know, i really scare she will worry bout me! but today i really hide to her that i tell her i go have dinner with my boss, she said okay to me! Mum actually i not purposely wan to hide you,so sorry for that i hide to you ya, i love you mummy! i hide because i duwan to let you worry bout me. so all this i just can keep all the bitter to myself!! nobody will know and nobody will understand it. i just can lying on my bed everyday and night to keep tears. haiz ='(
Meanwhile, today is my elder brother came back from aussie and he reach m'sia around 5pm something and now he already at my house!! and he just call me up that send his love and care to me. wah so nice, fred's i can felt it ya..thanks for your concern i'll finish my document as fast that i can and will meet you up at home ya!! miss you so so much!!
Haiz..today totally is my moody day and my stress stress day!! what i know is , i need my family support and HER support,love, care and missing me! too bad that she...haiz nth la just forget bout it..
Come come come "GAVIN CHEER UP OKAY?? YOUR LIFE STILL GOT LONG WAY TO GO, TO BE STRONG AND FACE IT ALL THE FACT THING OKAY?? DUN GIVE UP!! AFTER ALL THAT,IT WILL BE FINE"

0 comments: