Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tittle: Nervous,CNY And Valentine's Day

Now i really getting nervous and nervous for one thing. That's my heart operation FUCKor FCUK(WHATEVER) right?

Hmmm... i know you guys will start wonder how come i'll go for the heart operation..
Cause got one day i was pain until damn freaking can't move,so mummy and Fred(Elder Bro)ask me to do body check up see what happen! so i went, the next day i going to take my report that time the doctor said got few of my heart "salur darah" was stuck and because of that the blood cannot pump to the heart there and is very hard, so that's why sometime my heart will like damn fucking pain and pain until my whole body can roll on the floor.
And doctor say all this thing happen is because i drink Alcohol and Liquor damn freaking a lot...is it?
But seriously one week i confirm i cannot miss at least 3times for my drink man.

But now during CNY the Beer,Red wine,White wine or Liquor in front of me i can't drink at all! Shit Man!! I just can see all my cousins,aunts and uncles all drink like mad. And also got one girl and she the only one asked me not to drink on this month and next month start if i wan to drink just can drink one week once and just only one cup. Erm..okay i'll keep my words to you ya! No worries.

Haiz don't talk about CNY already. My cny is totally S**K man! cannot celebrate at all but just can get Angpao from all my mother side relatives. Even thought i didn't celebrate cny but how also my house got do cny gathering and also have a cny reunion dinner with all my relatives. And this year cny almost all the time is i sleep at home for 24hrs.wakaka!!

Just only yesterday the 2nd day of the cny night i went to Bernard house and see my friends gambling and just sit at aside to see them play. And 3rd day of cny i woke up at 6pm all because of one person keep on calling me until he wake me up and ask me to go work at MOS to help them take pics. so i just say "oh...okay..please don't keep on calling me next time"(WITH MY BLUR VOICE)
After finish photo shooting at Mos around 1pm then i start to get my ass off from there and on my way to jason house for BBQ party and then heading to Azamos and play Pool with Marcus.

Anyway i hope everything will be fine for me during the operate.
Lazy wan to do update my blog already.
And i totally can't wait for the date coming 8th of Feb =)
Wowowowow...i going to enjoy my life until the max over there.

Har..Har..don't come and ask me how am i going to celebrate my Valentine's day and don't come and ask me how many roses i going to buy on that day.
For my opinion is i not going to buy any roses on that day or anythings! Cause for me is,roses is not need have to wait until 14th of Feb Valentine's day only buy for your gf. And i would be that stupid go and order roses on that day cause it will be damn freaking expensive.And for me valentine's day not need have to wait until 14th of Feb only can go celebrate. If let's say i got gf i for sure any day or everyday also can have a valentine's day with her and celebrate with her all the times. If you really love a person,i can swear to my god how many valentine's day you wan to do or you wan to celebrate also can all is depends on your heart and the love.
So far i think i'll celebrate with me,myself and I at somewhere.


Take note: Chinese New Year pictures all will upload soon!

0 comments: