Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boring day

Actually today i was doing nth much! cause today lim peh woke up at 2 or 3 something.
ya so start lying on my bed and check my phone msg..so i start replay Milkos and Emelyn msg.
cause last night maybe 3 of us having some short misunderstanding for some case =).
so at here i just wanna to take my opportunity to say sorry to both of them.

After that start online and see back all the poem that i wrote for someone that i going after. hehehe .. lame right?
ya i know is lame,cause write poem is 1 of my hobbies when i having my emo time.
after around 8something went for my dinner then went to friend house and start drinking beer and talk cock..

Hahaha ya today one of my friend when we start drinking that time and he teach me how to look the "Hunter starts" from the sky =)
cool wei, and i really know how to look for it ..thanks dude.

Night guys. see you around
cheers...

0 comments: