Monday, January 12, 2009

I ❤ my new GUESS™ watch and belt

Flash Back **

Finally got myself a new watch and belt. Got both of it from GUESS AEON Bukit Tinggi last week weekend when I having my freaking free day. Before shopping, friends and me went for lunch at Lavender (again) (:

Anyway, back to the topic. To be honest, I wanted a watch so damn badly since so long ago. Well, my previous SWATCH was bought my my mummy almost 4 years ago and it was time for me to get a new replacement. As in the Chinese saying "old one don't go, new one won't come". LOL Got to ❤ this new watch as my friend helped me choose it. Actually I had been in ❤ with a GC (it's GUESS Collection for you douchebags) since beginning of this year. But didn't manage to buy it because of the fucking hefty price tag slapped on it. It was unreasonably priced at RM1k+. Gahhh! Super yeng lor the GC but have to end up with a normal GUESS. Haiy~ Financially tight T.T

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* GUESS *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* The 'gaya' box *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑
๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* Got to their monogram *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* The Dial *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* To proof it's legit *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* How it look on me *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

Oh and not to forget, I also got a new belt from GUESS. Sort of like formal style to me. But can be used for casual wear as well. Kool! Wanted to get a new belt cause the one that my daddy got me from Germany is badly scratched and the leather is sort of like in a bad condition. Apart from that, my casual belt (also from GUESS) needs a partner too (: Time for new one. Yippie! Main point of getting meself a new belt is also because most of my friends said that I purchased the belt from those black men who sells these kinda belts! And to add salt to wound, they said that I look like Sabah 'kia'! Dulan anot?! Simple description of my new GUESS belt - Brown leather with G marking the spot. Super yeng also!

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* G marks the spot*·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* GUESS *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* To proof it's legit *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* Skull with angels buckle *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* Super duper uber yeng *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

๑۩۞۩๑.。..·* To proof it's legit *·. .。.๑۩۞۩๑

Total used for the day = RM700+. Felt like a sucker punch landed heavily on me. But oh well, it hurts only on the end of the month. teehee
(:

0 comments: