Monday, January 12, 2009

Shopping-aDdict

Since day 1 of working or should I say since earning my first bucket of gold, I've started to become a shopping addict. Previously during college or when i aussie, I do shop too but now, I shop freely without me parents bugging me. Whoa~ care-free shopping can. Nice, but haven't finish my sentence YET. Care-free shopping with a fucking low budget. Damn! Potong steam eh? lol One more thing, i shop ONLY during the first two weeks of the month. GAHH!!!

Here're the top 10 shopping items that I like the most from my closet:

1. GUESS leather belt.
Well many people have criticized me for owning and wearing this belt. They said that it looks very "mah chan-ish". GAHH!! I could sum up that my friends don't have a fashion icon look unlike me or should i say they have no fashion sense... AT ALL. Got this belt on the eve of CNY cause it looked so hardcore emo and stuffs... Don't you fashionistas out there agree with me? the skull, the angels, the emo-look. 1 word to sum up this belt: YENG!


2. FCUK t-shirt
This is my first FCUK. Brand wise very yeng but price wise = fuck. LOL I mean, don't y'all get what i mean? A piece of shirt with the word F+C+U+K which costs RM150 minimum? Outragous lorh! French Connection United Kingdom = I didn't even see any FCUK shop during my visit to France last year. Thought i could grab some shirts there for a bargained price. GAHH!! But back to the topic, this FCUK shirt of mine is really gratifying, ain't it?


3. TOPMAN shorts
I don't really have many shorts and I don't really fancy those shorts with lotsa strings to it. Felt it was kinda ah beng-ish *lol* This TOPMAN grey sheen tailored shorts will always be my all-time favourites. Plain and semi-formal is the only description for it. Brownish grey stripes which looks totally awesome on me.


4. TOPSHOP plain tees
Really worth it's price. RM35 for a piece and for the second piece, there's a 25% discount! Worth it or not? Dai dou lan lorh! Bought 1 black + 1 white TOPMAN baseball neck teeshirt. Fits me perfectly but there's something that really bugs me when i put on that white tee. It freaking exposes me lil' sexy nipples lorh! Bo steam already. Nipple patch? Did I hear nipple patch from you guys? Hell no! Men don't apply patches on their nipples wan lor! Tees with visible nipples already gay-ish enough. If put on nipple patch, doubles the gay-ness. Then can totall ownage jo! ComboGay! Till now, i'm using a chic and cheap vest from Padini to cover up my "lin tek" ROFL


5. TOPSHOP shorts
Second pair of shorts that I got from TOPMAN, is this white smart shorts. Very light grey and seeing from a distance, it actually looks white. Plain and formal and cool but.. but with a very affordable price. 100+ only. Another bargain!



6. TOPSHOP jeans
Latest edition to my closet is this TOPMAN grey washed slim leg jeans which has those shiny glossy effect. Kudos to TOPMAN for making this jeans WITH FUCKED UP BUTTONS as a zip! Before wearing it and during testing, it looks great on me. But after wearing it out, the buttons are totally unpractical and is a pest! Imagine yourself in a hurry (for washroom that is), you have to unbutton 4 buttons! knn If open small than the worst you get is a pair of wet jeans that smell a lil' like pee. But try putting yourself in a scenario that you open BIG. I mean real BIG! You end up being a sohai as your undies is soiled with poop and you stink! LOL


7. TOPSHOP shoes
Third shoes in my closet now is this TOPSHOP white "kooky" plimsoll. Priced at RM153 and after reducing 10% for F3 member card, totals at RM138 only. 100% cotton makes this pair of soles a heaven for me. Forget about Nike Airforce when you go out hangkai cause it is UNCOMFORTABLE. Guys, trust me. I have 2 pairs of Airforces. Compared to this canvas shoe which has an excellent air flow which makes your feet feel FRESH! Those with hongkong feet will enjoy this soles.


8. ZARA formal shoes
One of the (with the slang EE) most cheap and affordable leather shoes that you can get. I mean seriously, where do you get leather shoes for just RM190? It's either Zara is really downgrading themself or it's me who has a bigger spending power? Well the shoe had a old-school laces type which makes the ladies go ohhhhh when they see me. ROFL Just a joke. Looooovvee this pair of shoes.
+Edit+ screw Zara with their shoes. It lasted for less than 6 months. Gahhh! The sole of it was ripped open due to my vigorous shit-loads of hardcore work momentums! This pair of shoes are now Rest-ing In Peace in my garbage! Booo~~


9. Hush Puppies formal shoes
Got this when my former shoes had holes at its sole - which co-incidently makes me end up with a pair of wet and stinky socks each time kitchen is being washed! double gahhh! Had a bargain for this pair of soles. Only RM200+ lorh! But it's not that yeng. Kill me can.

10. +To Be Coming+

0 comments: