Thursday, January 15, 2009

Word of the day: Ma Chau Hai

Fuck it. Today there will not be any word of the day. Wait wait. I think so I have. The word for the day is: 'Ma Chau Hai'. Well, in simple layman English, it basically means "Mother Smelly Vagina". Hey, isn't this what I'm feeling right now? How can it be the word of the day? Okay okay, enough of all the cock stories!


Main problem now is I fucking lost my cellphone! Gahhh! Really 'mch' lorh. Went breakfast with my cousin at Tai Thong just now and once I reached home, i noticed that my cellphone is not with me. It's not in my pocket nor is it left in the car! Where the hell could it be? The last time I used it was to call my cousin when I reached her house. I'm so frustrated now that I have called my number for a bezillion times but no one is picking up! Diu! Very expensive lorh this dimsum breakfast LOL costed me a fortune (cellphone). Or is it a destiny? Maybe God knows that my birthday is coming this year July so he purposely lost my handphone and wanted "someone" to get me an iPhone! But I’ll from my HTC Touch Dual update to get one HTC Diamond Pro and the iPhone I’ll ask my elder bro get it for me during my Birthday *wink wink* *hint hint*

I'm not that fussy so I don't mind getting an iPhone first generation instead of the 3g iPhone. Apart from that, give me a 8 gig iPhone first generation also okay with me! Gahhh! I'm going insane! How the fuck am I going to live without a cellphone?! Modern era: cellphone is more to like an underwear. Do you leave home without your underwear? NO right! So how can I go out without a cellphone?! Curse you Tai Thong - called them but they told me that they will help me find later cause they are very busy right now? Diu kao you! I know that I will never go Tai Thong again! No initiative at all lorh. Palia! I will inform all my relatives and friends to NOT dine at Tai Thong due to their HMC service! knnbccb I will not even purchase moon cakes from there ever!

+ I will feel a lot better if I get an iPhone on 1st July 2009. *wink wink* *hint hint* Okay la. Scared you all not 'seng muk' enough, so I shall shout out loud now, "1st July will be my 22st birthday and I would be more than glad if someone could get me an iPhone" Gahhh! But I’ll from my HTC Touch Dual update to HTC Diamond Pro.wakakaka.. I need a cellphone now T.T I miss my N80

0 comments: