Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Sweet Valentine's Day With My Friend

Yesterday is Valentine Day. But come to think of it, anything special about valentine day? I used to think that Valentine Day is a very special day for spending time with your love ones. Someone once said to me, "a couple that didn't celebrating valentine, it is like they are not loving each other enough". I used to agree to such statement, but now, not anymore. As i've grow older, explore more about how to spell 'W-O-R-L-D", understand more about the worldliness and more, then i comes to understand about love and relationship. Sometimes, in love and relationship will still back to the demand and supply curve.

Many people asked me, "How you gonna celebrate your Valentine Day?"

You know how i answered them? I said, "Valentine?? Yesterday, today and tomorrow is also Valentine Day for me. As long as I am spending time with my love ones, that is Valentine Day for me." There is no need a special day for you to celebrate your Valentine Day. To celebrate Valentine Day on 14th February every year, it's just another day of wasting double of your money. If you think that you have too much money to waste on, you can keep it with me and it might turn out to be 1% to 3% of interest in return. Why should you wasting your money on that bloody day?

It's a dream of every girl to receive flowers from the boyfriend. But I make a card for her (Hope she like it) and For me, I rather save the money up for a makan-makan or something like that. I'm too realistic... I kept thinking of saving money and spend on a more enjoyable and worth able things.

That Valentine, I spent my time with her at Soul Out, 42Below and Small Genting. I don't even treat her a good meal, flowers, movie, on that day etc. It is because we already have a nice talk on what we gonna do on Valentine Day. She understand me very much on what I want. I make her understand as well that going to be friend relationship is not everything in world. We still have a lot more time to spend together as a friend.

I have this very different experience on celebrating this Valentine Day. I feel that this Valentine for me is very very different from my past and indeed but is sweet to be with her, it is my most happy Valentine I ever had. It's full of tolerating, faithfulness, loving, kindness, understanding, and most importantly, the relationship that full of blessing. Love this Valentine so much.

0 comments: