Monday, January 26, 2009

Title? I dont know...

I did nothing much today,
Just spend most of my time thinking,
At the same time staring at the ceiling,
Counting the number of ants on it,
But it ended up zero,
Not even a single ant wanna be in my life.

A lonely life i have,
When i looked around,
Nobody is here,
Not even my family members,
Even the close ones were far far away,
It was really heartbreaking and depressing.

When i browse through my phone list,
There is no one i can talk to,
Got someone i can talk to that is sweet ,
But i just scare she will feel im so annoying,
Maybe its my destiny or my faith,
To be in a world of my own,
One man standing alone,
And no one wants to join,
Or should i say,
Not even interested at all.

I got myself out of bed,
Looked out of the window,
I sighed,
It was the prefect picture,
A picture of reflection of my life,
The sun was no where to be found,
The clouds were all Grey in colour,
The birds immediately flew away when they saw me,
And there is a prefect word to describe it,
Lonely.

I then turned away from the window,
Walked down to my living room,
It was gloomy and quiet,
The atmosphere took away soul,
No mood to eat,
No mood to watch tv,
No mood for everything.

A moody-looking face was brought to my bed,
Here it goes again,
Lying down and forcing myself to sleep,
But i knew i couldn't,
So i just kept my mind busy by thinking.

I'm exactly like an empty shell,
A body without a soul,
Something is not right,
Something is missing in my life,
It was incomplete.

I just wish god could just cast a spell on me,
And make my life more meaningful and happy,
Or just make me fall asleep,
And never be awake forever.

0 comments: