Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In memory of my beloved grandaddy...My HERO...

Up till the moment, Kong Kong drew his last breathe, I never braved myself to tell him those 3 words "I love you". I always told myself that I would say it, but in the end I never did. Its always "tomorrow", I'll tell him "tomorrow" or "maybe later when the time is right"...but never "today" or never "right now". I was always waiting for the right moment cause honestly I am afraid of the word. But I guess I missed it. I regret it every second now. Every time I remember something about him, like when my phone rings at sharp 2pm daily...i hope its his voice at the other end saying "suai ger, what u having for lunch?"..."suai ger, u coming back for dinner?"..."suai ger, my stupid wife is barking like a dog..u want to come back and take me out?"...I regret not telling him how much I loved him, how much i appreciate him for taking me under his wing when nobody wanted me and for moulding me to become who I am today.

If u love someone, don't hold back. Seize the moment, and tell them just how much they mean to you...

Before its too late....to my Really best friend (YW), best friend, parents, HERO and everything else u were....I love you Kong Kong...sorry i never said it out loud...you mean the world to me and u will always be the person I love the most...thank you for making me yours...I love you with all my heart...

And to my best friend YW yea i was asking you to ignore me start from that day the msg that i sent it to you!
but i just wanna you to know no matter how also i'll wait for you that's it! Don't care you got admire or you got the person that you love right now..i still will wait for you!
Just remember to tell your granny u love him/her or your love one or you are waiting the gal that you love one just tell them you love them!

Rest in Peace to my beloved grandfather - 26th Oct 1920 - 19th January 2009 -Nirvana Memorial Park Kuala Lumpur.
-Buddhist/Taoist Funeral Services - NV GOLDEN(A)


You'll always be on my mind and in my heart...

0 comments: