Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm so far away from you

I’m so f a r a w a y from whereyouare,
a million miles far, worlds apart,
still yet under the same moon and stars.

But things would change and i would miss,
miss the lips that i could kiss,
and of all the the promises, we promised.

When the sun comes out,
i’ll be wondering where it would shine.
i’ll struggle from nightmares to find.
find your face that the sunshine would light up.

and as far away from where you stand,
i’ll miss you, holding my hand,
singing the songs from my favourite band,
hiding under the sheets just staring at each other without a plan.

You’ll tap on my door three times,
i’ll sneak out in the middle of the night.
and we hold on to whatever besides time,
anything, but time.

But we won’t leave the days goodbye,
we can sit and count as the days goes by,
till the time comes and you’ll be mine,
but Sweet don’t you worry, i’ll be fine.

0 comments: