Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wishing My Christmas Gift Is You.

The Christmas season fills my hearts with joy;
Bright, happy days bring special kinds of pleasure.
I've wrapped in the excitement of it all,
The sights, the sounds, the smells, the tastes i treasure.


Yet when i have some quiet time to think
About my finest blessings all year through,
I focus on my family and my friends,
And appreciate the gift of knowing you!

But Honestly, i still got one more thing to wish is I Hope She Can Be My Christmas Gift

For today and also forever.
If you sat beneath the Christmas tree,
You’d sure add to the décor,
But even if you were gift wrapped,
I couldn't love you more.

You have to know that if I had you,
I’d have the gift I’d most adore,
Better than any expensive gift
I could purchase in a store.

If you hug me tight, you wonderful thing,
And be my Christmas gift,
You’ll brighten my days forevermore
And give my heart a lift.

0 comments: