Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas To Everyone

Ya,Christmas in Australia is a family time. People come to Australia from many countries with their traditions and celebrate Christmas with emotions. If you are a beach lover then Christmas in Australia is your best celebration in your life.

In Christmas people exchange cards and presents. Carols sing by people in the candle lights. Church services are held at Christmas. People decorate homes and streets with Christmas trees and lights. it is the summer here at Christmas, they may be the traditional family relay in the swimming pool or the traditional family pool, or the traditional family water pistol fight, or the traditional family game of backyard cricket. Some people put Christmas tree on their front doors. Christmas light is a part of a tradition.

Okay let me tell you guys all of sudden i was "flash back" My previous Christmas Picture that i took at aussie and saved in my Hard Disk. So here is the Christmas picture decoration is a tradition of Australia such as Santa in swimmers, a map of Australia cut out of cardboard , an Australian animal Kangaroo, Christmas bells and an Australian icon such as Sydney Harbour Bridge or ferry. Traditional carols such as “Once in Royal David’s City” is sung in Australia. Cricket Match and Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race are two sporting events of significance which which happens each Christmas.

Hmmm today is Christmas eve, so at here i got a little bit
Christmas Love wan to send it to you all,
My friends,My Cousins,My Aunts,My Uncle And My Lovely Dad And Mom.

At Christmastime I think of all the gifts
That bring me great delight and sweet surprise,
But nothing in this world can bring such joy
As you do, when you look into my eyes.

And when I contemplate what Christmas means,
The caring and the giving--I confess,
You've given me the things I want the most:
Your love, your touch, your kiss, your warm caress.

The Christmas tree reminds me, with its lights
That just the thought of you sets me aglow;
You light me up from deep within my heart,
Because I cherish you, and love you so.

With you it's Christmas all the time, sweetheart.
I treasure every hour and every minute.
Your love is all I'll ever want because,
My life is so fulfilling with you in it.


0 comments: