Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve 24.12.08 Til 25.12.08

Har..har.. let's talk bout how i celebrate my Christmas eve. First i woke up early in the morning and i start online until 3something in the afternoon. After that i went to get myself ready and change all. So i get myself done everything all, i start taking my house decoration for the Christmas eve and start cam whore. Around 4 something plus i start heading to my friend house and meet him up and waiting for him to get himself done. At the moment when i was waiting hazeeq that time all of sudden my brain flash back and told me my car still got some of the part car sound system haven't tune yet. so i ask him have to get himself done before 5pm cause i need to go to my friend workshop to tune back all my car sound system hehe..

After done my car all i start heading to take my dinner with hazeeq then when to pick lionel's up around 6.30 to 7pm like that.you guys know why i have to pick them up that early ?? cause nowadays the government was building new bridge at klang town so it will damn freaking jam. Second is we have to meet hazeeq pet sis up at BU Mcd,cause his sis Chloe Wong don't even know how to go to RAW Club,Solaris.

When we reach BU there already. 3of us went to Starbucks and get few cup of coffee and star our chit chat again while when we was waiting for Chloe. So around 10pm like that 4 of us reach the RAW and i start to move my ass to get my table that i reserver from Chloe Chan ..start order 3jug of beer n so on. After that i went to meet my brotherhood that is DJssense,DJ Low,Chloe Chan,Venice Tan(Ssense Gf) and so on..

Oh ya, tell you guys what!! On that night DJ Low was asking me become the photographer in RAW Club and i start using the Canon EOS 40D Kit II to start keep on taking all RAW peoples pics and also the crowd over there. hey, you guys have to see all the pics that i took and give me some comment. No matter the pics that i took is nice or not nice also have to give me some comment ya.With a lot of thanks! =) But so sad for my pic just a few for that =( cause become photographer is wan to take pic with my gangs and friend have to asked ssense to take for me.
by Gavz

Chloe,Venice,Gavz,Diona and Low (Saw that I'm a gals MAGNET!!)
DJssense

DJ Low & DJssense

Chloe Wong & Hazeeq

Venice,Chloe Chan & Diona

Diona & Chloe Chan

DJ Low & DJ Suhiamie

DJ Suhaimie

Low

DJssense & DJ Suhaimie

Venice butt

Venice,DJssense,Chole Chan & Diona

Lovely Couple
CH &Chooi Kit

Cherly & her frens

DJssense & his Bukit Aman frens

Vincent,Melvin,Marcus and (sorry don't know your name) My Junior from La Salle Klang.

Cherly & her frens


So here is the pics that i took for that night and so sorry i been upload for half, cause still got lot pics with Low and the camera is ssense one. So Low just ask me to take down all the pics only and also i waiting him to pass all the Christmas eve pics to me after he transfer all the pics in his laptop and his facebook event photo album =)

Ya, that night i really going to be drunk man..cool i love it...even thought having a sad life but keep on drinking until almost get hyper that kind of feeling is damn good. especially when you driving that time wowowo..
i love it..hahah..cause on that time after the party ssense asked me to fetch his gf back to USJ2 that time hahaha...i can tell you guys i really felt so high and when the head keep on headache =) luckily got lionel hehe..cause he is the one who go and buy coffee for me at the petrol station when on the way send Venice back to USJ2.
After club on the way send Venice back and having a drunk face with my Nescafe


So the next day 25th of Dec i woke up went and wash up everything and start online.check mail and so on...so of sudden ssense ring me up ask me go MOS for the Christmas Day Santa Rave & Ma sh Up cause on that night he spinning at MOS The Deq. So my respond to him is sure no prob..hahaha!!

One more thing to inform you guys is start from next week 1st of Jan DJssense will be spinning at MOS from Wednesday to Saturday for every weeks and he also ask me to go MOS for this four days when he spinning. So i also will be there with him for this every four days in MOS. Start from next month any one need MOS guestlist just let me know.
RNB Hip Hop Scratcher DJ Nesh for 25.12.08 - Christmas Day Santa Rave & Mash Up





Anyway i got to go already cause now is 27th of Dec 2008 in the morning 5.23am
See you guys tonight at MOS again! ADIOS!!

0 comments: