Sunday, December 21, 2008

What Is Called Life?

For me life is sucks! Everything seems not going very well. Life is unpredictable, all the problems and pathetic things pop up like a virus. once it's infected our life it's very hard to find a way to solve it.it takes time to cure.

We live our life,everyone got something very important and special for them.
They want someone who can give them love , care for them and the only person for them who can listen thier heart rythm.

How if they never had the chance in thier life to feel all those things?Always have a bad day and no one to look after them?Its pathetic!

Why all the things we want in our life,we wont get it but the things we tried to avoid the most come after us?Some people said God is unfair.Is it?For me i thinks its true.Because in my life there is nothing suprised me with a colourful day of life.I need to solve it and go through with it all by myself.Its unfair!

I reached my limit.I've been patient for so long,sometimes i feel like sharing all my PnC things to someone thats special in my life,but i found no one.Im in the middle of Mount Sahara.There's no one there to save me.All i can is punching the wall till my hand bleeding,there is no one can fill my pain unless me myself.Yea i did it!I punched the wall.

Just wanna say that no matter how hard i punch it.How painful my hand is,but there is nothing can defeat the pain in my heart!

0 comments: