Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To someone that i going after right now

For what I see in you is love.
For each day that passes by,
I'm scared, worried...
Will you leave one day?
Or will you be forever ever more be here with me?

I looked out the sky...
Stars shinning.
They are telling me
"Gavz, Believe in yourself!"
I believe in myself!
I know I can do it!
But can you?

The days we had will never be the same again.
The laughters, everything we had...
They will not happen as often.
But one thing I hope is we will never be apart.
Our love and care will still be the same.
No changes...

"I'm glad you're here. You are the climax of my story book!"
I Miss You And Love ya.






  • Ya, you are right! Sometime thing just happen like unintentionally .
  • And i know you are taking your opportunity over there to appologise to me .
  • But ya it is too late,Well at least you know the outcome .
  • And i didn't really angry you or something. Cause i know you well and also your emotional .
  • Anyway start from that day you told me the 1st sorry and i already accept it! one sorry is more then enough for me d .
  • So you need not to keep saying sorry to me. If you still saying sorry to me i sure will get angry to you .
  • Chill la, you words where got harsh to me?for me is sweet and it's not harsh .

0 comments: