Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Say Bye 2008

Goodbye year 2008, and say Hello 2009. Actually nothing to let me flash back bout my 2008 things. Cause im the person whose Happy, Easy, Sad go lucky. But one of the thing it wont be change or not to change is my emo attitude, cause im the person who like to keep all my sadness to myself even thought i was sad right now. but i wont show it out to you guys i just will keep on smile in front to you guys =).

Anyway and now, 2009 is coming. Still planning for year 2009. I don't have resolution every year, but i have target on what should I do in that year. Always the same problem which is I didn't write down and I forget about my target and boom boom boom... Some of my target didn't achieve. I think now i must write down my target so that I will have to see back my list what I still didn't achieve in the next year.

I think by tomorrow or 1st January 2009, I will come out with my target. I think mostly is about financial and things which I wanna do. And I think will include some love languages and family love in my target. Still thinking about it.. Haha~

Till here, cause tomorrow i will heading to Genting Highland to celebrate my new year eve over there and also will celebrate Ms Au dad's birthday with Ssense, Venice( ssense gf ), Albert, Albert gf, lionel, Hazeeq, Ms Au, Ms Au Husband's, Ms Au Parents, Ms Au brother's, Ms Au brother gf's, Ms Au 2 lil cute daugther's and Me =)

So i stop until here good night...~
all the new year eve pics will upload when im back =)
see you guys..
and wish you guys Happy New Year In Advance...
Cheersss...

0 comments: