Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Albums

Christmas is around the corner again! My favorite season of all!
Shopping malls will start to get decorated.. and also houses! Lightings and colors! Christmas always makes me happy and I always look forward to it. It always feels like its a long way ahead because its in the end of a year, but whenever it gets closer, I'll anticipate it more and more! As every end of November I'll start listening to Christmas songs.
And these are my 2 all-time favorite Christmas Album.

Jim Reeves - Twelve Songs of Christmas


1. Jingle Bells
2. Blue Christmas
3. Senor Santa Claus
4. An Old Christmas Card
5. The Merry Christmas Polka
6. White Christmas
7. Silver Bells
8. C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
9. O Little Town of Bethlehem
10. Mary's Little Boy Child
11. Oh Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)
12. Silent Night


And another is Kitaro - Peace on Earth.
1. Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
2. Silent Night
3. Angels We Have Heard On High
4. Joy to the World/The First Noel
5. Little Drummer Boy
6. Jingle Bell
7. Rosa Mystica
8. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
9. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
10. A La Nanita Nana
11. O Holy Night
12. The Great Spirit

0 comments: