Sunday, December 21, 2008

Internship

After much looking around and applying for industrial training or internship, I finally got an offer from Shell Global Solutions Malaysia Sdn Bhd.

WAHHH (rolls eyes). Didnt know i can get such offer from such a BIG / HUGE / GIGANTIC company to do my internship there. Really really really thank GOD for opening doors for me.

Well, i'm just 1 step there only. Coming the 6th of Jan 2009, I am require to attend an interview with them first @ Damansara Heights area. EEEWWWWW.... interview!! Haven been to one though.

Sigh. Why cant they just accept me.. hahhah.. i'm talented... not..


DEAR LORD,
Give me the strength LORD to prepare for this interview.
Give me the courage to speak correctly and professionally.
Give me the LENG CHAI look when i enter the interview room for my first impression.

0 comments: