Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tag Heuer Sunglasses My Target!

This is TagHeuer Sunglasses 27*
Haha..this is my target to buy this sunglasses back to home..last few day i was went out to outdoor shopping with my pet sis and i bump my fren working at the TagHeuer shop so i walk in and saying hi to him hehe..so he was intro me and ask me buy this TagHeuer sunglasses..neway guys you all know how much was this sunglasses?? haha is was RM1,040 le... but since my fren was working at TagHeuer shop and he give me 10% discount so the price is be RM 900 plus only... haha.. but my fren told me that all the TagHeuer sunglasses is import from hong kong ..so this time i plan going to hong kong to buy it back to m'sia haha..dont care however how i also going to get him back haha..and ofcause this is original and also at the sunglasses there got their TagHeuer seria num and also come with 4years international warranty haha..cool!! meanwhile i also ask my fren to pen it down the seria num to me and u guys know wat?? ofcause im going to hong kong 9th Jan next year and buy it back haha..

0 comments: