Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Am Legend

Hey i am back again!! anyway at here wish you all merry christmas first hehe..but for me today and yday christmas eve is a boring day cause this 2day i was staying at home inisde the room celebrating my lonely christmas eve and also christmas day but quite cool, how to say huh? let me tell u guys haha..neway from yday when i was finish my chrstmas eve dinner at subang wit my frens all..i was get back home and start countdown for christmas. meanwhile i was countding down i was playing my guitar sing song playing silent night song and also few songs! until 1.17pm haha got 1 gal was sms me n chat wit me asking where am i?? ooppss i think i not a gal..is my pet sis ...haha.. she is the onli person whoes chit chat wit me on the christmas eve and also she the one who i lost contact person haha..and ofcos i at home la..cos she tot i was at genting counting down ..but i'm not le..haha..so when i was chating wit her then i was bloggie my blog and using out off my brain to making out my lonely christmas poem haha..tat's is cool man!! after finish my poem i think is around 3something and i was get to my bed sleep until today 7something evening man!! cant believe it im a pig man...haha...after woke up i was having my dinner and wash up done everything and i back to my room start online and watching "I AM LEGEND" so let me tell u bout this story guy..
Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable... and manmade. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City... and maybe the world. But he is not alone. He is surrounded by "the Infected"-victims of the plague who have mutated into carnivorous beings who can only exist in the dark and who will devour or infect anyone or anything in their path. For three years, Neville has spent his days scavenging for food and supplies and faithfully sending out radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. All the while, the Infected lurk in the shadows, watching Neville's every move, waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But his blood is also what The Infected hunt, and Neville knows he is outnumbered and quickly running out of time...so i just stop until here enjoy urself with this movie in cinema okay ahaha...

0 comments: