Saturday, December 15, 2007

Pachelbel's Canon In D (Piano) Wishing hardly and wish she can play this music for me!


Absolutely I love this song. For some reason though it makes me sad...when I was born out after few years, I would play classical music but I would try to avoid this one b/c it would depress me...weird...its so beautiful. You know what, you like it from 2:03 because it's the climax of the song. It's like a movie you watching but you already knew the climax of that movie then you would ignore the rest; but trust me, if you listened to it for the very first time, you would have loved the whole song... classical music is the best...it's the beginning of every song that we hear today...if it wasn't for classical music, songs today are dreadful... astir!!! I think this song is one of the best classical songs in the world. And this kid skyline1234 whatever, is a complete idiot, all the bands you like are the worst in the world. my chemical romance, linkin parl, omg their pathetic I cant believe they were even allowed to be able to make a cd...classical music is the best in my opinion and Im 14...i hate stupid alternative rock bands their horrible, their all stupid emo bands with disgusting music this is a great version, but it was PACHELBEL who wrote this, not Bach. Give the guy some ceded. Its the only piece that people know about that he wrote. I love this song, it hits on subtle beauty that is attached to all that is beautiful in man, it really appeals to the sense of the divine. I listen and relax to this song for inspiration and intellectual stimulation. This is definitely the most beautiful melody in the world. I'd still love it after played a million times. Those who don't like it, you'll become one of us in one day. Pure beautiful music...nothing more, nothing less. I pity those who can't appreciate good music. But I also hope I can sit beside my notty and listen she play for me with her piano. Finally I really found a girl can play for me this music I really appreciate it if she play for me wah…if she really can play sure will admire her more then right now I can straight away give her 100% for admire her already. And I love this music so much it because he can be with me all the time when I sad, lonely, emo.. After all that I also like to listen this music until fall asleep after I chit chat with my notty dear.

0 comments: