Monday, December 24, 2007

Lonely Chirstmas Eve "24.12.2007" Celebrate Alone Inisde The Room

24.12.2007 i was playing my lonely Christmas Eve song inisde the room, the song call "Silent Night"


Lonely are the nights
Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways

Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings my tears sometimes when going to sleep.

Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife

Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance


Lonely Christmas Eve for me today
Lonely Christmas Eve have to alone celebrate inside the room
Lonely Christmas Eve have to celebrate alone playing silent night song for myself


Anyway today is the 1st time i celebrate Christmas eve alone
And also for me is a lonely Christmas eve
And today is my day "(24.12.2007)" so moody and laying on my bed tears out


I wish today my lonely Christmas eve the santa can give me a happy simle
I wish after today my day will be more brightness and happy
I wish santa can help me to sucess my wish..
God Bless Me!!

0 comments: