Tuesday, December 18, 2007

18.12.07 Fall A Sick! All Because I Missing someone!

Haiz sorry to all my frens that last 2days i din update my blog! Anyway guys im back to here again, Actually last few days i was busying off to clearing up my room all and helping my mummy out on last sunday and also the that day is i damn worry and also missing a person so much more..and i dunno why? anyone can let me know why pls...when i was start helping my mummy that time i was keep finding all the work to do and let me busy off then start not missing her at all..but when i strat busy tat time i really can't make it to stop missing a person that i care her so much! however i was busy and clear all my hs until 8something and i was waiting her msg for been a whole day and she din msg me at all,i was so scare and something happen at there..so i was start took out my cell phone and call to Taiwan one of the Brother Hotel and check isit she already arrived there with safely,so i start call when the line was ext to the Brother Hotel CS Department and i start ask them to searching her name all that..but the way you guys know what wa the Hotel CS department told me wah lao i also cant imagine that they old me dont have this person! so no choice i was damn angry and worry and hang off the call.. so after tat all my heart was start worry her so much and i continue back to help off my mummy..when i help off until 10P.M sharp haha...got one msg really came in to my inbox wah i was so happy and wishing is her msg, when after i open i really saw is her msg to me and told me bout her room num..so i was so happy and call back to the Brother hotel and ask them to ext the num to her room..really finally when i hear her sound i really put down all inside worry bout her thing from my heart..and i was start chitchat wit my notty dear! : ) but got 1 slack part is i bought a IDD card tot can call her wan but the card is really FUCK UP cant call out man! haiz just forget about it already!
After all that sunday is past already, then today monday i was get back to work and also monday is my sad day meanwhile my mood also damn down! cause give 1 stupid ppl scold and whitout reason... WHAT THE FUCK!! all beacue of sale... neway i already hit the target as this company wan and bring the sale back to them is got RM15,000.00!! and whitout a reason they scold me something is whitout the company thing and reason. too bad that i dont know who i want share with..cause my notty is at Taiwan now..if she not in Taiwan i sure find share with her all the things! so when already reach night that time i was lying down on my bed to wait her msg again! when 11something i recieved her msg and she told me that she cant talk to me now cause one of the Taipei Guide already sleep so she asked me to call on friday night! so yday night i was damn fucking sad and no mood alone lying down listen Canon In D alone until fall asleep.. when i got up today morning mean 18.12.2007 today i was fall a sick and i was took out my cell phone text to my boss told her i not going to work for today cause i already fall a sick with bad fever. however when i finish text i was get back to sleep back until 6pm in the everning man!! i really can imagine i can sleep that long man!! anyway for me i think is i missing her until going to be mad but havent be mad yet and fall a sick already... :( this is my 1st time miss a person until fall a sick man i cant believe it !! hehe.. hey notty dear i really miss u and i really do! somehow dont forget bought my things from Taiwan lo.. i waiting you to come back ya! miss ya!

0 comments: