Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2nd Of Jan The sadness day(Runaway from house) and just a short moment happy for today!

la..









neway today is the 2nd day of 2008..and today my mood can say is totally angry with dad meanwhile aso damn sad for today!!not really happy for today mood at all..



after overall i done all my thing n laying on my bed start thinking wat am i goin to do for today altought my mood is not tat good, so one of my fren was chit chat wit me..so when the time pass until 1pm so i ask my fren wanna go jj cos i was totally and fully bored and hungry.. n she is on..so we go jj Shaki Sushi and had over lunch at there, so when we reach jj tat time the place is look nice but when u order the shaki sushi meal that time..wah the teast like suck man!! and i told my my fren how aso Sushi King is more better then Shaki Sushi man..after finish my our lunch, so the small kid my fren she was wan to go buy haagen-dazs and eat..wah lao she really sall kid lo and she jz onli 17 yrs old..and she damn love to remain me bout her bday is on 5th of feb ..some more keep on saying i wan to eat TGI Friday ..wah lao eh..i can tell u guys she really small kids le..but her bf same age wit me aso can tahan her small kid attitude aso not bad d le her bf..i respect her bf le..cool!!



so after all that i was back to home n ownself mang chang inside my room haiz...until daddy came back and i also dunno how was this arguement start with my dad until he chase me out from the house wowow...haiz...this is the 2nd times argue with him and really totally runaway from my house..so guys start from today i'll seldom on9 d..anything we jz sms k!! and i dunno when onli i can back to home..haiz.. but i felt syok man!! the feeing jz like when i alone at brisbane ownself have a aussie map n walk finish the brisbane city and aso gold coast haha...but how aso my life is j a fucking sad life... :( not like you all hav a sweet family!! so jealous..



0 comments: